Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+9
sanya
Mustang
❤JOKER❤
Forest
Anntia
Spirit
Holly
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

First month of Spring. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Abby was released into the West Pasture and she ran as fast as she could right to Holly. " I've missed you so much Holly while I've been stuck in my stall.. ", Abby said to Holly.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Holly smiled a really big smile when she saw Abby was back in the meadow. " I'm just glad you're back in the meadow now! ", Holly told Abby as she shook her long mane from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:38 am

Anna released Anntia into the pasture and left. Anntia went up near Holly and Abby and said, " Want to go get Spirit from the stalls?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:15 am

"How can I get Spirit out of her stall?", Abby said to Anntia. Emily came into the field and put a halter on Abby. Abby was then led into her stall.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:52 am

Spirit jumped the gate to the West pasture and stopped cantering just next to Anntia. "I managed to buck my rider off then jump into the meadow!", Spirit said to Anntia. Spirit then turned around and began biting at her girth. Her girth finally gave way and the saddle dropped off. Spirit pushed the bit of her bridle which was behind her ears off from behind her ears infront if her ears, spat the bit out of her mouth and then got the bridle to drop off so it hung by the reins over her neck. Spirit then tossed the reins from on her head and walked happily back to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:35 am

"Which rider? Emily, surely not." Anntia snorted and trotted around.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:23 am

Spirit cantered after Anntia and said to her, "No. A girl came to ride me, I bucked her off then ran off.", Spirit said, "So I could run off out here cuz Emily had said after I had been ridden I'd be back in my stall.."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Spirit reared up and folded her ears backwards when she saw Emily coming to the pasture with the girl that Spirit had bucked off. " Just leave Spirit alone, She doesn't want to be bothered right now. ", Emily said to the little girl making sure the little girl left from standing by the pasture gate and then Emily followed her. Spirit stopped rearing and stopped having her ears backwards, walked back to stand next to Anntia to continue grazing. " That was close. I was nearly going to be took into the stalls I think. ", Spirit said to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:27 pm

As I graze on the grass in the west pasture, Carsile comes to me and lifts my head up out of the grass. She pushes the bit into my mouth then pulls my ears through before I get a chance to spit the bit out then she fastens the throatlash and fastens the bottom of the noseband. Then she allows me to put my head down to continue grazing while she puts the saddle on my back and fastens the girth. Carsile then shouts across the yard to Emily, "I'm going on a trail ride. Are you coming on Spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Anntia trotted around the pasture, snorting because she saw a man eyeing her from the fence. Anna came up to the mann and asked, "Do you need help sir?" He seemed to nod as he pointed to Anntia, who cantered and snorted again. "She already has a owner, me." Anna said, but the man answered, "Could I ride her?" Anna nodded and came into the pasture with a halter and lead rope that happened to be sitting on the fence. Anntia stopped cantering, and instead trotted around, head held high, ears pinned backwards. "Shush Anntia." Anna said as she came closer, but Anntia was still wary of that man. Anna managed to slip the halter on and lead Anntia out. The man said, "Could I ride her at the Indoor arena?" Anna nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Anntia galloped back into the pasture, walking around and grazing. She walked up near Spirit and said, "I threw someone off, and with a good reason. He kept whipping me as soon as Anna left, so I threw him off. I had a bad feeling about him anyway."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:30 am

Spirit walked over to Anntia and said to Anntia, "You had a better reason than me." Spirit went to Anntia's girth and chewed it apart for Anntia and pushed it off her back and then prised the bridle off from over Anntia's ears so the bit dropped out. Spirit smiled and continued to graze next to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Male Posts : 7

Character
Owner: Not Owned
Breed: Mustang

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:22 pm

I galloped into the pasture, rearing. I looked around and saw two more horses. I decided it was best to stay away from those horses for now, even if they did look harmless. I snorted, galloping faster around this small pasture. The grass flew underneath my legs in a blur. The horses in the wild had always said I was fast, but how I had ended up here I didn't know. Run
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:48 pm

Anntia wondered who the galloping horse was. It looked like a mustang. "Spirit," Anntia said, looking up. "Do you know who that horse was?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 am

Spirit looked across the field at ThunderBolt and then she said to Anntia, "I don't know who he is." Spirit then whinnied loudly across the field to ThunderBolt saying, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 am

I heard the black and white horse ask, "Who are you?" I snorted, and flattened my ears against my head, lowering my head. I got up some nerve to answer, "I'm ThunderBolt." I figured while the horses, I might as well ask them questions, too. "Who are you? And what is this place?" I looked over and thought I saw a car pull up. I reared up, snorting angrily, and pacing back and forth while keeping my eyes on the car. No one's going to take the Wild out of me! I thought.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:19 pm

"I'm Anntia, and this is-" Anntia motioned with her head to Spirit, "Spirit. And this is Horse Lord Stables." Anntia took a few steps forward, grazing closer to ThunderBolt, and looking back at Spirit to see if she would come closer too.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 pm

I looked out at the car and a boy had gotten out of it. He looked about teenager-age. I looked at the boy closely as he climbed over the fence with a rope. I took a few steps back and reared up, snorting and tossing my head. Rearing
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Spirit walks closer to ThunderBolt as well still standing next to Anntia.

"Don't be scared of the people, ThunderBolt, they are nice.", Spirit says to ThunderBolt.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 pm

"Yes, don't be scared." Anntia walked near the boy. "See, he is not hurting me."
Back to top Go down
ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 pm

I walked closer to the boy, and he came closer with a rope in hand. Looping it around my neck loosely, he got up on my back. I could have him near me, but not on my back. I snorted and reared and bucked, racing and galloping around the pasture as fast as I could. The boy, I could feel and hear from his yelling, that he was falling off. I galloped faster.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 am

Spirit lifted her head up from grazing, looked at Anntia, and then at ThunderBolt galloping around. "You should keep your rider on your back!!", Spirit neighed loudly across the field to ThunderBolt as he galloped around.
Back to top Go down
ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

"He is not my rider!" I snorted and finally decided to slow down. The boy had the rope now firmly tied around my neck. He pulled me even though I protested. Tying me up by the fence I felt slightly defeated. I pawed the ground and waited as the boy got into the car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:16 am

Spirit looked at ThunderBolt and thought it was a shame for him that he had been tied up. Spirit then saw Emily coming into the pasture with a halter and lead rope. She called out loudly, "Spirit!" Spirit then quickly ran off to make being caught a lot harder. After about five minutes, Emily managed to get Spirit into a corner and put a halter on her. At that point, Spirit decided to accept defeat and be led to wherever Emily wanted to lead her which happened to be to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Anntia snorted, pawing the ground. Anna came out to take her to the stalls. "Bye ThunderBolt!" Then she added quietly, "I wish I could help you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next