Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+9
sanya
Mustang
❤JOKER❤
Forest
Anntia
Spirit
Holly
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

First month of Spring. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Abby looked at Anntia and smiled, happy to see Anntia again. "Where's your horn gone?", Abby whispered to Anntia making sure no people could hear.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:00 pm

I shake myself in the meadow galloping around acting all hyper and naughty like I normally do. I hope that tall girl's not coming to get me, Forest thought as she stood still and motionless in wonder, She'd better not if she wants to get out this pasture alive. While I am wondering she slips a halter over my mouth and gives me a treat so I will allow her to fasten it. I defiantly refuse to go forwards and follow but when I painfully feel the pressure from the pressure halter I speedily follow down to the Round Pen. The girl is very tall and looks about 17 with bleached blonde hair and a very kind smile. I find her name is Carsile.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:07 pm

"Eh, don't really know, Abby. Maybe I lost it because a Unicorn with a bunch of other horses would look, different. I barely even notice the fact that I don't have a horn anymore, " Anntia whispered back equally quiet. "I'm happy to see you too again Abby," Anntia smiled. Anntia nibbled on the grass for a second and looked up. She wondered why that man was here, and why he was looked at Dark. So strange, Anntia thought. Anntia notices Forest and watches the girl named Carsile lead Forest away. Anntia snorted and cantered around the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 pm

I gallop back into the pasture at a flat out gallop. I turn around to see Carsile smiling at me as she looks over the fence at me. I hear her say to the man, "It's so nice to she Forest running wild, Dad.." I then trot over to the others and start to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 pm

"How did your lesson go in the round pen Forest?" Anntia asked. She looked at the girl Carsile and said, "I'm guessing your lesson went well," Anntia tail swished from side to side as she stood still, then walked towards Carsile and the man. She stretched her neck over the wooden fence, her gaze focused on the man.

Last edited by Anntia on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more.)
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Anntia looked around the pasture since she soon got bored watching the man. There wasn't that many trees in the west pasture. Anntia galloped off until she grew tired, then she stopped next to Spirit, Abby, and Holly.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Male Posts : 111

Character
Owner: Jim Crawford
Breed: Friesian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 pm

After a while of watching the horses, Dark in particular, then guy walked away and vanished into the stables office. Dark just stood there, staring.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Anntia trotted up next to Dark. " Dark, what do you think that man was here for?that girl Carsile is his daughter, but I'm not sure. Carsile seemed interested in Forest, and the man seemed interest in you, Dark. I hope that man doesn't pick me, if that's even what he's here for," Anntia wondered if the man wanted to buy any of the horses, and if he chose Dark he would be in for a fight. Anntia wondered what Holly would best at. Emily had said Holly was a fast runner like Abby, Spirit would be a trail horse, Anntia hopefully would be a cross country horse because Emily said Anntia had looked like she showed a lot of promise, and Forest would be in show jumping.

Last edited by Anntia on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more)
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

Abby said to Anntia, "I hope he doesn't pick me either, he looks a very suspicious to me.."

Last edited by Abby on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : doesn't make sense)
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 am

Spirit turned her head to a side and said, "Hi Anntia". Spirit then looked back at Abby and said, "Don't worry Abby, Emily wouldn't give you up without a big fight. She thinks your an amazingly great galloper and Anntia, She wouldn't give you up without a big fight. She thinks your an amazing Cross-Country horse. Holly, If you are worried, Emily wouldn't give you up either. She thinks your a good little galloper too!" Spirit smiled at the others but then said, "But Dark, He's only got himself and us other horses to try and fight him.. He would be the easiest target for the man." After a few seconds of thinking Spirit says, "Well, The best thing to do is to get him hidden into the Wash Rack so that the man will not find and keep him there until the man has gone. Abby and Holly you get Dark totally absolutely covered from head to hoof in thick mud. Forest, You are an amazing show jumper according to Carsile so you jump the gate and make sure you know where on the farm Dark is - and remember. Come back as soon as you know. I will get Emily to bath Dark."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am

After taking Emily to the Wash Rack, Emily leads Spirit back to the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 am

"Dark's covered in mud now!!!", Holly said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

I come back into the pasture led by Carsile, "I'm back. I've took Dark to be bathed in the Wash Rack!" I gallop back into the pasture and run over to where Abby, Holly, Spirit and Anntia are stood.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 am

Abby stands in the pasture wondering where Sanya had got to. Since all the horses had gone from being in the wild herds to living at Horse Lord Stables neither Angel or Sanya had been seen.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:08 am

"Nutti, Naughtykat, snaperdoodleyay or Sassy haven't been seen since we came to these new stables", Spirit said, "I like this new farm that we live at." Spirit enjoys all the horses living together in peace rather than in several different herds. "Where is WildFire? He's not been seen for a long, long time..", Spirit then spoke with a sound of fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 am

Abby neighed loudly. Emily was coming towards her with a halter and leading rope in her hand. Emily reached out to pat her other three horses, Holly, Anntia and Spirit, but then slipped the halter over Abby's head and lead her to the round pen. As Emily took Abby she told Abby, "If your going to be a good galloper your going to have to practice galloping a lot, very often."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 am

Spirit watches for Abby coming back very carefully to make sure she comes to no harm from the suspicious looking man. She would hate for any of the horses to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 am

As Abby was led to the Pasture, she began to pull hard on the lead rope to get back into the pasture with all of her friends. Emily pulled hard to stop Abby and then looked up into the sky where she saw lightning clouds. Emily called across the farm, "Carsile, I'm bringing my horses in. I suggest you bring yours in too!" Emily turned around with Abby and led her to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 am

Spirit saw Emily coming into the pasture with a halter in her hand ready to take another of her horses into the stall. Emily slipped the halter over Spirit's head and set off at a run with her towards the stalls. "The storm will be here in 5 minutes, Carsile, Get your horses in the stall quickly and bring my Holly if you are finished with getting Forest in a stall before I get Spirit in."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 am

In fear Holly waits for Emily to come to collect her and Anntia. She gallops towards the gate to make being took in a quicker and easier task for Emily to do.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:57 am

Holly sees Emily coming to take her out of the pasture at last. Emily quickly slips a halter over Anntia and one over Holly so they could go into the stalls. "If Carsile doesn't collect you, Forest, I'll be back to put you in your stall.", Emily said running with her own two horses up to the stalls at a speed.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:11 am

I look up to the sky to see the storm about to begin and then straight ahead to the gate where I manage to see Carsile. I gallop towards her and stop right in front of her allowing her to put a head collar onto me and lead me into the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Male Posts : 111

Character
Owner: Jim Crawford
Breed: Friesian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 am

dark decided to leave the spot he was in to start grazing, all the while keeping an eye on the office. He didnt think he had a daughter. He looked far too young. Maybe 20 or 21. Dark could hear thunder in the distance. Rain, he could use that right about know. The mud was starting to feel uncomfortable clumping together his hair and occasionally pulling some out.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:24 am

Abby broke into the pasture and bravely said, "Dark there will be a thunder storm in a few minutes, You must get inside in a stall." Abby galloped back to her stall hoping that Dark will follow.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 am

Anntia willingly let Emily lead her into the stalls, the storm was approaching faster every second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next