Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+9
sanya
Mustang
❤JOKER❤
Forest
Anntia
Spirit
Holly
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

First month of Spring. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Spirit trotted through the pasture on the trail ride with Carsile. Carsile was kind and gentle to Spirit, but a lot heavier to carry than Emily. When Spirit and Carsile got to the end on the pasture they turned around and walked back to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Male Posts : 111

Character
Owner: Jim Crawford
Breed: Friesian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 pm

The cool rain began to pour down on Dark, washing the mud from his hide. He raised his nose to it. Smelling the freshness and taking in every moment.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 pm

"Hello Dark", Spirit called as Emily released her into the big open West Pasture.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Abby smiles a big smile and breaks free into the pasture as Emily takes her halter off her.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:44 pm

"Hello Spirit, Dark, and Abby. Don't be surprised if Anna suddenly takes me away to go off on a trail, she seemed very happy today," Anntia smiled and turned around, half expecting Anna t be standing there, happy and smiling as ever. Anna wasn't there, and Anntia began to graze in the somewhat muddy pasture.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm

The man that was seen earlier comes back out from the office and enters the west pasture with a bright green halter and lead. He slowly walks up to Dark. dark starts to back away from him and was about to run. But the man stopped suddenly and slowly crouched down. He spoke softly and gently.

"Hello Dark. My name is Jim. You were for sale and I just bought you. Your not going to give me a hard time are you?"

Dark threw his head and snorted. Pawed the ground twice. Alerting Then just stared at him. Jim stood up and took a few more steps towards Dark. Dark turned and trotted away. As Jim waked away he called out that he would be back tomorrow. He climbed into his truck and left.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Anntia watched the man with a bit of disgust. She hadn't wanted such a man to come back tommorrow. Snorting and raising her head, Anntia walked about. The sun shone, a light breeze shook the leaves of the trees. Anntia wanted to find more about this man named Jim,but she knew she'd probably not be able to attain any information. She tossed her head, cantering smoothly across the short strecth of land, being very careful to avoid the areas were the eletrical wire ran through.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Dark stopped running and watched him drive away.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Anntia leapt into the air and stopped next to the fence. Anna and Emily suddenly ran into the office quickly.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Joker, putting up as good a fight he can, is taken to the west pasture. Scared and confused he runs around wildly. After a bit he stops under a tree shaking.
Where am I? What happened to my freedom, the wilderness?
Back to top Go down
Mustang

Mustang

Female Posts : 9

Character
Owner: Not Owned
Breed: Mustang

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Mustang Walked around, looking for something familiar but to no avail. She wondered around then grazed some, she went to the fence and just looked over staring out at nothing in particular.

LAter mustang hung her head low and sadly walked around again. She had just escaped captivity when she had joined the fire herd, she had just gotten away from humans that would torture her mother. She remembered it clearly, they'd rope her then tie her legs, they'd then whip her until she'd do what they wanted. If the whipping didn't work they'd starve her and keep mustang away from her mother until she did what she was supposed to. Her mother died crashing through the fence so they could escape, her body had broken through the railing and a piece of wood went right through her neck.
Shuddering from the memory Mustang went as far away from the humans as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 am

Anntiawalked about the summer sun shone brightly around the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:23 am

"I don't know what happened to us and why we turned up here - but it's nice..", Spirit said kindly to Joker, "The people here all love horses - they won't hurt any of us."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 am

Abby cantered around the pasture happy to see some of the old Fire Herd members like Joker and Mustang back, and as free and wild as ever. I wonder when or if Angel will appear?, Abby began to think to herself, I hope she is Ok and not hurt or lost - She's only young. "Holly, When are you going to come out of your stall?", Abby muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 am

I get led back into the pasture by Carsile after jumping so well for her.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 am

Holly trots back into the pasture and when she sees Abby goes at a flat out gallop over to her. "Hi, I'm here Abby!", Holly shouted to her best friend forever.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Louisa releases me into the pasture, I nuzzle her goodbye for now and run off into the pasture to graze and play with my coat still glimmering with cleanliness.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Anntia says to Joker, "Spirit is right, you will be perfectly fine here," Anntia nuzzled Joker playfully."What to race before-" Anna called out, "Anntia, come here!" Anntia obeyed and walked near the fence as Anna lead her to wherever she wanted to go. Probably to the trails, Anntia thought.
Back to top Go down
Tempting the Darkside
Admin
Tempting the Darkside

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Dark stood in the back of the pasture grazing. He heard the roar of three trucks pull up the driveway. The man that bought him stepped out of the first truck with two others. The other two trucks had 4 men in them. They all had lead ropes.

Dark stared at them as they entered the pasture and headed towards him. He didnt know what to do. They were all evenly spread out and began to surround him. Dark tried to run but was blocked. He then saw an opening and took it. There were 5 men on each side of him running until he got to the gate. A man was waiting there and quickly opened it. Dark ran out seeing freedom. Run But to his surprise there was no were to run when he got out.

How they parked the trucks made it so Dark could only run into the bigger east pasture.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 am

Abby cantered to the gateway that Dark managed to escape through but sadly the gate was shut before she could get there. Abby sighed a little and then turned around and trotted back to Holly her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 am

Spirit shook and began to prance around at a speedy gallop. After a while she began to buck and then roll around on the floor. She then stood up and reared really high hoping to amaze all the other horses and ponies in the pasture with how high she could rear. Spirit then stopped rearing and then snorted.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 am

I circle around in the pasture looking for Forest when Carsile comes to take me somewhere. I trot over to her wondering what she wants me for.
"I've never seen a horse so willing to be took into their stall..", Carsile said to me. When I hear mention of being took into the stall I pull away and try to gallop off but as she has already put the halter onto me I can not run off. She then leads me into the stall.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Joker was lying down napping when he heard a girl and guy talking. They were talking about one of the horses, but he didn't know who until he heard his name. He looked up and saw a girl, maybe 16 or 17 years of age approach the fence and look him over. She had jet black hair and emerald green eyes, her skin was very fair. Turning around she talked to the other human.
"Alright I'll take him."
"Good choice Jessica." The other human said.
Then she handed him some money and walked to her truck. Reaching inside she came out with a halter and lead rope. Entering the pasture she slowly walked towards Joker. Quickly getting to his feet Joker bolted a few feet away. For about another hour Jessica attempted to catch Joker but he kept running away. Finally she gave up and left the pasture telling the other human she'd be back in a couple of hours. It was still very early in the day.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:32 am

Abby smiled at what Joker was doing to Jessica. I might try that next time I'm in the East Pasture.., Abby thinks to herself. Emily comes into the West Pasture.
"Come on Abby, Your Going into the East Pasture.", Emily says to Abby.
"East Pasture!!!", Abby says muttering to herself, smiling a big smile.
Abby then gets led off into the East Pasture.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire

Wildfire

Female Posts : 42

Character
Owner: Not Owned
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Wildfire was manuvered into the west pasture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next