Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+9
sanya
Mustang
❤JOKER❤
Forest
Anntia
Spirit
Holly
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

First month of Spring. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Spirit walked around the West pasture snorting every now and then. Spirit was wondering when Emily would come to ride her out somewhere, like through the Forest trails or around in the round pen or the indoor arena or somewhere. No sooner did Spirit finish thinking about being ridden, Emily came into the pasture with a halter and lead rope which she slipped over Spirit's head and led her out of the pasture with it to put her in her stall.

Last edited by Spirit on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more. <3)
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:32 pm

I walk with beautiful Arab motions towards Louisa who is stood at the pasture gate ready to also take me into the stall.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Later in the afternoon Jessica returned with 3 other humans. She entered the pasture and she and Joker were engaged in the same "dance" as they had earlier in the day. After about 20 minuets Jessica walked to the gate one of the other humans entered through the gate holding two long lead ropes, after he entered the human handed Jessica lead rope, the other two humans outside the fence also held a long lead rope. Jessica and the other human walked in a wide arc around Joker to where Jessica was to the left of Joker and the other human was to his right. The one human started walking towards Jokers backside, but joker spun around a bolted past to where he could see both Jessica and the other human. Then both Jessica and the other human started moving towards Joker, getting scared he started to run forward but the human on his right flicked the rope toward him keeping him from moving forward. Jessica and the other human advanced until Joker was able to move past them, but they followed quickly and kept him going. This happened all the way towards the gate and as he got there the humans outside the pen opened it enough for him to slip through but they kept him from bolting and chased him ll they way toward the stalls and into a stall.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 am

Abby wondered why Spirit, Anntia and Sassy where no longer in the West pasture. Abby snorted and hoped to be took to wherever they are. She then to her pleasure saw Emily coming with a halter.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 am

Holly galloped behind where Abby had been led and saw that after a while Emily came back with a halter to lead Holly into her stall.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire

Wildfire

Female Posts : 42

Character
Owner: Not Owned

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Being in a smaller pasture Made Wildfire angry and she ran around and around rearing, whinnying, and bucking.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 pm

As soon as Jessica unclipped his lead Joker bolted off to the middle of the pasture, rolled then grazed.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Anna released her into the pasture and Anntia walked up to Joker, " Want to race like we did in the Fire Herd, let's race to that tree. Go!" Anntia started off galloping off as fast as she could. Anntia thought Joker would win this race.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Joker tossed his head then bolted. He stretched his legs and galloped past Anntia, ripped around the tree and back to where they started a good 2 strides ahead of Anntia.
"That was fun!" Joker trotted around then grazed a little. While grazing next to Anntia Joker looked up and saw Jessica watching him intently.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 am

Spirit was released into the West pasture by Emily. "Anntia and Joker, Do you want to have another race?", Spirit said to Anntia and Joker. Spirit saw Emily and Anna talking up at the top of the pasture about taking Anntia and Spirit for a trail ride. "Once your broken in, Joker, Jessica might let you be took on a trail ride - and you might get to gallop.", Spirit said to Joker, "I think you'd really enjoy being a galloping horse - like Abby, Joker."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:50 am

After hours of attempting to capture me, Amy finally manages to. She leads me up to the round pen for some training so I can be a western pleasure horse.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 am

"Indeed, the trails are nice," Anntia slowed her gait to a smooth trot and then to a walk.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 am

Spirit neighed at Joker and Anntia. "The trails are nice.", Spirit said.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Anntia walked over to the fence and looked for Anna and Emily. Anntia grazed quietly and walked about.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Anna walked towards Anntia saying, "I heard Emily is going on a trail ride with Abby, so we'll have to wait," Anntia walked to Spirit and told her the same news.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:26 am

Spirit said to Anntia, "I've heard that they've planned to go out for days and days. That's what I heard Forest being told by Carsile. It's a great big group of them really. It's a shame they didn't invite me and you on the trail ride - and Dark." Spirit began to graze a little.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 am

"Indeed a shame," Anntia said to Spirit and then sighed. She wandered around the pasture, grazing every so often.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 am

Bored, Spirit sighed and wandered off with Anntia. When all the others have gone somewhere it's lonely just Me, Anntia, Joker and Dark.., Spirit thinks to herself as she wanders off behind Anntia neighing.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:32 pm

"I think the others should almost be done by now," Anntia said to Spirit as Anna leaned near the fence, watching the horses. Anna said to herself, in a whisper like tone, " I want to ride to the mountain on the island," Her wish was aloud, and Anntia could hear her.

Last edited by Anntia on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more.)
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Spirit leaned against Anntia and said, "I agree. Oh look there's Emily. She's asking Anna if she wants to go on a trail ride tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:02 pm

"Good," Anntia smiled. She trotted happily towards Anna and Emily, keeping her distance.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire

Wildfire

Female Posts : 42

Character
Owner: Not Owned

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Wildfire stayed at the far end of the West pasture, away from all the humans entering through the gate.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 pm

When Jessica entered the pasture Joker evaded her for about an hour until she left and came back with a bucket of sweet grain. As he stretched his head towards the bucket she clipped a lead rope to his halter and lead him out of the gate to a hitching post. She tied him up then disappeared into a shed. She came out with some new and old equipment. Some she had used last time in their training session like the lounge line and lounge whip, but there was a strange looking pad like thing with straps that had a bunch of rings around it, a weird looking halter thing with a metal piece across an area of the nose band. Joker sniffed at the new equipment but when he saw they didn't pose a threat didn't worry about it. then Jessica led Joker to the round pen.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 am

Spirit walked along behind Anntia up to Emily and Anna who said to each other, "Lets get Spirit and Anntia tacked up so we can head out to the mountains, hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:01 am

Anntia was excited at the words and neighed happily. She walked to the fence near where Anna and Emily were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next