Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Share | 

First month of Spring.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Anntia looked around as Emily said, "Come now, I'm leading you to the East Pasture," Anntia was fitted with a halter ad Emily lead her out.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:49 am

Holly shook her mane impatiently waiting to be led out to the pasture by Emily or anyone really. How long does it take to come and lead me out to the pasture, Holly thought as she chewed on her salt lick. Holly finally saw Emily coming into her stall. She was carrying Holly's tack, not a halter to lead her out to the pasture. Emily shut the door too quick for Holly to escape and run off to the pasture. Holly swished her tail angrily as Emily placed the saddle onto Holly's back and then fastened the girth. Holly was in a real mood as Emily led her out to the round pen.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 am

Emily grooms Holly and then finally to Holly's happiness takes Holly out to the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:14 am

I stand in my stall happily as my owner, Louise, fusses over my beautiful coat and then places some beautiful clean dressage tack onto me. I hope to go out for a session of being ridden.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 am

I buck in my stall until Carsile eventually comes to take me out to the pasture. That worked to get her attention so she'll take me out to the pasture.., I think to myself proud of what I did.
"You really shouldn't do that, In your stall or when you are being ridden at least.", Carsile says to me as I wait to be took out into the pasture, "Emily, Do you think I should let this one out - or since she's been bucking should I keep her in."
"Well, It's rewarding bad behaviour to let her out in the pasture so I say No.", Emily tells Carsile passing her a halter and lead rope. I notice that it is not my normal pressure halter though so I get a bit worried. Carsile slips the halter over my head and leads me out of the stall into a different stall which is without a door.
"You can't run around bucking in here, Forest.", Carsile tells me as she securely ties me up into the cross ties. I sigh as I realize it is true. Fortunately I can turn and eat my food happily.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Spirit gets led into her stall by Emily. "Hello Forest.", Spirit says as she gets led past Forest and into the stall next to Forest. Spirit's door is shut and she is tied up with the halter and lead rope so Emily can groom Spirit's coat thoroughly. "I know you are a trail riding horse, Spirit, but your going to be competing in the Indoor Arena in a dressage competition.", Emily said to Spirit as she carefully did lots of little plaits in Spirit's mane. Spirit had never felt cleaner in her whole life, but she is not that sure if she likes being so clean. Spirit's hair was very long and therefore to her annoyance Emily clipped quite a bit of her hair to make her look neater and nicer for the competition. Spirit was then led out of her current stall and took into a stall where she was put in cross-ties. Emily said to Spirit, "Your all nice and clean now so I'll keep you tied up in cross ties until it is time to go to the arena."
Back to top Go down
Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:06 pm

I lift my head up to look to see if Carsile is coming to do anything with me but I see her nowhere. I just see Emily fussing over Spirit. I wish it could be me that is being fussed over., I think in annoyance. I then turn around and nibble on some of my hay for a while in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Spirit waited in boredom for it to be time for her to go into the arena and she would be able to get out of this stall she is in. Spirit really dislikes wearing a halter and being in a stall, and being in cross-ties is both. Spirit was really distressed. Emily then came back to Spirit's stall with a very expensive looking dressage saddle and bridle. Emily placed a small, thin cotton saddle cloth onto Spirit's back followed by the quality dressage saddle. Emily took Spirit out the cross-ties and put the dressage bridle on her and held onto her.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm

I smile at Forest and Spirit as I am led past them.
"Your going in a dressage competition against Spirit, Louisa. I'm sure you'll win.", Louisa tells me.
Since my coat has been cleaned only a few hours ago Louisa decides to just place some dressage tack onto me and take me out to the arena. My mane looked very nice unplaited so Louisa decided to leave it that way.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 pm

"Come on Spirit, Lets go out into the Indoor Arena now.", Emily said to Spirit as she led Spirit into the Indoor Arena, patting Forest as she passes Forest. Spirit snorted in a friendly manner at Forest.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:45 pm

"Spirit and Emily have gone to the arena so lets go to the arena now.", Louisa says to me leading me out of the barn and to the indoor arena. I try to take as impressive steps as possible to impress the judge as soon as he or she sees me.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Louisa takes me into my stall and begins to take the tack off me. Once she has untacked me she lets me eat on my hay.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Spirit's mane is unplaited and her tack is took off. She is then left in her stall to eat her hay.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Anntia was lead into her stall, and Anna brushed her thoroughly. She brushed her mane and nearly fussed over her, but Anntia had no idea why. "You are so dirty," Anna commented, laughing. It was 20 minutes before she completed the grooming, andthen Anna shut the stall door. "I'll be back for you later, Anntia." Anna said, and then left. What is going on? I thougt.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Angry and scared Joker beat against the stall door, just missing escape. Joker whinnied angrily then smashed against the side of the stall again. Over and over Joker did this until he was exhausted and fell down in his stall and slept. When he woke up Jessica was inside but near the door. Bolting to his feet, Joker jumped to the back of his stall. For an hour and a half Jessica just stood there staring at Joker and Joker stared back staying at the back of his stall. Then Jessica left.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 am

When Spirit had finished eating her hay she was quite bored. She drank some water and then began out of boredom kicking at her stall door. I hope I don't scare or awaken the others, Spirit thought to herself as she kicked at the stall door. Spirit then began to circle in her stall in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:36 am

I stand still in my stall waiting to go back out into the pasture but I get bored waiting for Louisa to come and take me back out into the meadow. I whinny loudly to Forest asking her how long she has been in her stall for. For basically as long as I can remember, since that terrible rainfall.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 am

"Joker do not be angry," Anntia tried to think of words to say that would not make Joker ever angrier. "Why are you so frustrated Joker?" Anntia asked. She hoped her old friend would like this place, like all her other friends, Spirit and Abby and all the horses, did.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:40 am

Spirit snorted and then said to Joker, "As soon as you and Anntia are back in one of the pastures you can play your favourite game. Racing against Anntia. I know you really like doing that." Spirit hoped that would make poor Joker a bit happier. Spirit hated seeing Joker all depressed and angry.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 am

Anntia smiled at Spirit. "I'm sure Joker's quite fast now, maybe even faster than me," This time Anntia smiled at Joker. Bored now, Anntia saw the little toy ball and nudged it with her head. She ate some hay and wondered if Anna was going to bring her grain bucket.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:49 am

Abby gets led in and put into her stall. Abby sees that all her friends, but Holly, are in a stall somewhere near to her. Abby snorts and then whinnies in a friendly way at poor Joker. "Why're you so sad, Joker?", Abby then said to Joker.

Last edited by Abby on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin' mistake)
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 am

Spirit smiled and agreed at what Anntia had said. "Next time you are in the pasture and you see Jessica is somewhere near, why don't you gallop as fast as you can and show her how fast you are at galloping, Joker? You could be a great galloper like Holly or Abby.", Spirit said kindly to Joker. Spirit then put her head down and began eating out of her grain bucket. "I'm sure your grain will come soon.", Spirit said to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 am

Anntia saw Anna witha bucket of grain coming towards her. Anntia reached out and began eating the grains before the bucket was even set down in her stall. Anna laughed. "Well, I'm guessing you like grains better than hay," Anna laughed a short laugh once again and went back outside while Anntia guessed the owners were going to feed their own horses.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 am

Abby wandered around her stall wondering where her bestest best friend forever, Holly had got to. I hope she's not all alone and sad in the pasture on her own.., Abby thought to herself beginning to eat out of her grain bucket that Emily had just put into her stall.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 am

"I'm sure Holly is OK Abby," Anntia said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next