Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Share | 

First month of Spring.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 am

Holly was led into her stall and then snorted at Abby. "Why are we all coming in, or seem to be doing?", Holly said to Abby, Anntia, Spirit, Joker, Forest, Sanya and Sassy. Holly wondered if the weather was going to be inappropriate for grazing or something.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 am

"I honestly don't know Holly, Anna was brushing me until you could get tired of being clean, and I don't know why," Anntia commented.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:52 am

Holly smiled at Anntia, who was fed up at being clean. "I don't really like being clean either.", Holly said to Anntia smiling and then rolling around in the wood shavings on her stall floor covering herself in a lot of bedding. She then stood up and giggled at how dirty she was.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:59 am

Anntia smiled at Holly and then laughed with her. Anntia watched Anna walk up to her. "Anntia, I will let you go to the pasture in a little bit," Then she left.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 am

Spirit began to enjoy being clean despite she never had done before. Spirit no longer found it fun and enjoyable to have mud dripping from her coat covering it in sticky, yucky mud.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:17 am

Anntia looked around, hoping to see Anna. She snorted and walked back and forth, wearing a path.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:28 am

Spirit wandered around in her stall hoping that she will soon be allowed to go out into the pasture too. Spirit whinnied hoping to be let out into the freedom of either pasture.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 am

Abby saw Emily coming into her stall with a grain bucket. Before it was even on the floor Abby began to eat it. Emily then placed it onto the floor, patted Abby and then left her stall. Abby neighed wanting to be next to Holly.

Last edited by Abby on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more)
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 am

Spirit shook her long hairy coat. She then put her head near to her hoof and began sniffing the hairs inquisitively which made Emily giggle. "Soon, I'll let you go back out into the pasture Spirit.", Emily said to Spirit leaning on Spirit's mane unplaiting any little strands of mane which she had not already unplaited earlier on. "So you don't get lonely in the pasture I'll take you out to the pasture, Spirit, when Anna takes Anntia into the pasture.", Emily added and then left the stall.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:40 am

"Can I go out into the pasture when the others go back into the pasture?", Abby said to Emily hoping that Emily would understand. Abby then went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 am

Just a few minutes later, Emily and Anna came to get their horses. Jessica walked behind them. "Are you bringing your horse out Jessica?" Asked Emily. "That depends," She replied as Anna stepped foward to take me out to the larger East pasture.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:26 am

"Come on Spirit, I'm taking you out into the East Pasture.", Emily said to Spirit putting a halter over Spirit's head and leading her by the lead rope out into the big East Pasture. Spirit got excited because she had never been in the East Pasture before.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am

Emily walked down the row of stalls to where Abby was and patted Abby. She opened the door. Abby got all excited thinking she was going out into the pasture until Emily said to Abby, "No Abby your not going out into the pasture." Abby was then tied up in one corner of the stall that was already clean while Emily cleaned the rest of the stall. After Abby's stable had been mucked out, Emily untied her and patted Abby. Emily then shut the door and left Abby. Abby began to eat a bit of her hay, just dreaming of grass.. Lovely, Lovely grass..
Back to top Go down
Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am

Carsile comes over to me and pats me. "You sure do behave better tied up in cross-ties, Forest.", Carsile says to me. Carsile slips the halter down to around my neck and puts a bridle onto me so I can be ridden. She places a saddle onto me and takes the cross tie halter off me and leads me into the indoor arena. I'm gonna be bad and buck., I mutter to myself hoping Carsile won't notice so I can have some fun Sending her flying.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 am

Jessica and Anna take the two lead ropes off me and then Carsile and Emily take the cross tie halter off me. Carsile puts a grain bucket in my stall and then shuts the door on me.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

Abby kicked at her stall door waiting to be took out to the pasture. Maybe I'm going to be ridden soon, Abby thought as she stood in her stable waiting to get out of the boredom of her stable.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 am

Carsile walks into my stall a bit sad. "Your an awesome little pony, But you seem to buck me off a little too often. I'm going to keep you in the pasture most of the time, But I'll come down through the East Pasture to find you and spend some time with you about everyday. Maybe one day, I'll jump you a little but for now you can be wild", Carsile says to me and then takes me out into the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Abby begins to chew on her stall door. Abby began to kick at her stall door in annoyance wondering when she would be allowed out into the freedom of one of the pastures. Abby sighed and said to Sanya, "You've been in here for quite a long time haven't you, sanya?"
Back to top Go down
sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 pm

"On the scale of things compared to how long Forest had been in before she was took out to the pasture again, I've not been in that long. Only about the same length of time as you actually, Abby. It sure is boring in here.", I sigh as I am talking to Abby. I copy what Abby is doing because I think it looks fun and begin also chewing on my stable door.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Abby kicks at her stable door again for a while and then says to sanya, "It is very boring in here. Are we allowed to chew on our salt licks?" Abby sniffs at her salt lick, not very sure what it even actually is. Emily looks over the stall door and giggles at how curious Abby is being with her salt lick.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm

"I don't really see why.", I say to Abby, "It's not our fault we are in here bored. If they don't want us doing things like chewing on salt licks then why don't they just let us out in the pasture? Stands to reason really." I then curiously sniff at my salt lick also, I have never seen a salt lick before and never actually knew they existed or that we have them at Horse Lords. Figuring out what you are suppose to do with a salt lick, I lick at it a couple of times enjoying the tasty salt that comes off it.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Abby thinks that Sanya is just as curious as she is. Abby thinks that what Sanya has figured out to do with a salt lick is very careful and decides to copy it. She finds that licking her salt lick and enjoying some salt coming off it is better than just chewing on it out of boredom and probably just getting the enjoyment of chewing on it out of it but no actual enjoyable taste. Abby continued to lick on her salt lick even though she could have eaten some of her grain out of her grain bucket which she tends to like better. I think I've nearly licked my salt lick away.., Abby thinks to herself seeing that her salt lick is quite a bit smaller.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 pm

I say to Abby, "These salt licks are quite tasty - But I wouldn't like to swallow or eat a whole salt lick in one go like Spirit did once." I continue to lick my salt lick faster and faster enjoying every lick of it until a sickly salty taste fills my whole mouth. This slightly nasty taste makes me feel sick and avoid my salt lick for a while. "Don't lick your salt lick for too long or it will begin to taste unpleasant.", I say to Abby, warning her so she doesn't experience a salt lick tasting nasty. I wonder when Carsile will bring me my grain bucket for the day.., I think inquisitively to myself seeing that Abby has a grain bucket in her stall.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Everyday for the next week Jessica would stand in Jokers stall for and hour and a half to 2 hours. Finally Joker allowed Jessica to approach him and brush him but he didn't let her halter him for another 3 days. Once Joker was haltered he was led to the round pen.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 am

Abby circled in her stall. She had not be ridden or let out into the pasture for days now. Abby was really, really bored now and whinnied in distress to be let out to the pasture. She kicked at her stall door and neighed in anger to, "Emily's probably on a long trail ride somewhere and just not caring about putting me and you in the pasture." Abby pushes herself against the stall door and tries to escape but the door is bolted shut with three bolts that will not budge for Abby to escape. Abby shook her head in anger and continued circling in her stall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next