Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Share | 

First month of Spring.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 am

"Too much dreaming is greedy.", I say to Angel and then go to eat my hay.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 am

I stand in my stall and look out. "If your born to be a stabled horse, Like me, You enjoy it!", I say to the others as I am led out to the wash rack.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Holly stood around in her stall depressed at the fact that there was so much manure around that she had to avoid. To her happiness, Carsile came into her stall and told her that she would take her out to the pasture a bit while she mucked her stall out. Holly had a halter put on her and was then led out to the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Carsile led Holly back into her stall and took her halter off. Holly was happy for her halter to be off.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:16 am

Carsile wanders into my stall and puts a halter onto me. She tightens it behind my ears and leads me out of my stall by the lead rope.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 am

I sigh as I am took back into the stall and tied up facing my food and Forest. "Why do I have to be tied back up with the halter?", I said.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 am

Abby sighed to herself and thought, Ughh... I'll probably be the next unfortunate horse to be tied up With that Carsile walked into Abby's stall and started putting a halter onto Abby. "I'm sure if Emily was here right now she would tie you up in your stall to stop you escaping. We don't want you escaping, ever.", Carsile said to Abby, "Your going to have to learn to live with being tied up, Abby, because your going to be tied up a lot." Abby sighed and stood still bored. I suppose I'm going to have to live with these halters and ropes now, Abby sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

After having been tied up for quite a long time now, Abby had just about got used to it. Abby smiled happily as Carsile placed a full feed bucket into her stall. Abby began to eat away at it happily at it. The grain being continually gulped down. Yum Yum!, Abby thought.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Emily led Spirit into her stall to a full grain bucket. Spirit began to eat it happily.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Abby pushed her nose through the stall divider trying to reach to Spirit to nuzzle her. Emily walked into her stall and released Abby into her stall untied. Spirit was happy and tried to nuzzle Spirit through the divider. "Spirit! Hey. Spirit!", Abby neighed at Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Spirit finished eating her grain and took a couple of steps forwards to nuzzle Abby. Emily managed to keep up with Spirit's movement and carry on grooming Spirit. Spirit whinnied to Abby saying, "The trail I went on was great!"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Abby looked at Spirit and said, "It must have been great." Abby wondered when she would get to go out into the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:16 pm

"Oh well. It doesn't matter if you don't get to go out into the pasture all the time, Abby.", Spirit said to Abby. She then added, "It sure is nicer though if you get to be in the pasture alot." Spirit was happy that it seemed like Emily had nearly finished grooming her.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Abby looked at what Emily was doing to Spirit's coat and said to Spirit, "Your coat looks nice and shiny now, Spirit. Emily's probably doing something like plaiting your mane or something."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Spirit turned and smiled in delight that Emily had finished grooming her but groaned and kicked the stall door when she saw that Emily had left the stall and bolted her in. "Well. I suppose I'm stuck in here for now.", Spirit said sighing to Abby.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm

"I've been stuck in my stall for a long, long time now, Spirit. You get use to it when you've been in here for so long and as much as I am.", Abby said to Spirit hoping to make her a little less depressed about being stuck in the stall. "I hope I get to be ridden or go out into the pasture soon..", Abby muttered to herself hoping.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Emily walked back into Spirit's stall with a saddle and bridle and put them both on Spirit's back. Emily put her own riding hat on, picked up her riding crop and led Spirit out into the North Outdoor arena.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm

"Lucky you Spirit. You get to be ridden. If I was to be ridden I would be so happy.", Abby said to Spirit trying to push herself out of her stall. "I want to be in the pasture! Now! Right now!", Abby said still pushing her way out of her stall.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:40 pm

"With these horse owners around here, I doubt you'd get anything but restrained by a halter for trying to escape from your stall.", Spirit said to Abby. Emily took Spirit's tack off and put a halter onto Spirit. Spirit was then led out of her stall and into the East pasture.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Abby looked out of her stall door, very jealous that Spirit had been allowed to go out into the pasture and she had not. Emily then went back to Abby's stall and led her out into the East pasture.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Holly shook her mane in her stall and smiled happily when she saw Emily coming into her stall. Holly gave Emily a lovely Hello nuzzle. Emily put a halter onto Holly and led her out of the stall into the East pasture. "Yaaaay!!!!!!!!", Holly neighed happily!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Spirit was led into her stall and Emily began to plait Spirit's mane in lots of long plaits going down the side of Spirit's mane. The plaits were only half way down her mane though. Emily plaited Spirit's tail afterwards. She hoped Spirit would not kick her, and wore a riding hat just in case. The plaited tail reached for Spirit's whole tail. Emily then pushed Spirit out of her stall into the stall across and then when Spirit stood patiently in the open stall. Off the side of the stall, Emily got the cross tie halter and put it on Spirit making sure she keeps hold of the halter. she put one side of the cross ties on her bridle and fastened it up high. She did the same at the other side and began cutting off the mane to a couple of centimetres away from where the plaits had finished. Emily took the cross tie halter off Spirit and pushed her towards her own stall where she had her mane and tail unplaited and was left.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Anntia was lead into her stall, and Anna closed the stall door. Anntia neighed a bit unhappily at being stuck in a stall.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Spirit neighed happily when she saw her friend, Anntia, coming into the stalls and being put in the stall next to her. Spirit walked over to Anntia and pushed her nose through into Anntia's stall nuzzling Anntia. "Why have they brought us in, Anntia?", Spirit said to Anntia wondering why her and Anntia had been brought into the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"I have no clue." Anntia answered Spirit, nuzzling Spirit back. Then Anntia went to drink from her water bucket. After drinking a bit of water, Anntia walked back and looked at Spirit.

Last edited by Anntia on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a little more.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next