Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Share | 

First month of Spring.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:18 pm

After Anntia had had her drink and came and looked at Spirit, Spirit walked over to Anntia and said as she kicked at the wall wanting to get out, "When are they going to let us out into the pasture?" She part reared and then looked back at Anntia scraping her foot through her straw as she saw Emily walk past her stall but not take Spirit out. When Spirit saw Emily going past she pushed her against the door hoping Emily would take her out. "No Spirit, It's too cold and windy for you to go out into the pasture.", Emily said to Spirit. Spirit then turned away from Emily and went back to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Anntia snorted and pawed the straw like Spirit had, and looked at Emily hopefully. "Sorry, its too windy. You can't go out, Anntia." Emily said as she walked away. Anna soon came walking down after Emily and stopped at Anntia's stall, patting her neck. "Sorry. I know you want to go out, but sorry." She then turned and walked back outside.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 am

Spirit began to paw the ground in boredom hoping to either be took out into the pasture or to be ridden. Emily then came into Spirit's stall holding a bridle and saddle. She put the bridle and saddle on Spirit and led her into the Indoor arena.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 am

After being ridden Emily led Spirit back to her stall and left her there. Spirit walked over to Anntia and pushed her nose into Anntia's stall. Spirit was tired out after being ridden so she didn't paw the ground much.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Putting a halter on me and holding me tightly with one of the cheek pieces Amy begins to speak to the other girl stood in front of her. I whinny loudly wondering what is going on. She then carries on saying to the other girl, "Carley, Angel is a lovely pony. If you want to part own Angel you can." Carley nods at Amy and takes the halter and lead rope off Amy and begins to groom me gently. After a while she decides to finish grooming me and takes the halter off me and leaving me. Over the stall door Carley says to me, "I'm going to ride you soon so long as Amy doesn't need or want to." Carley pats me and leaves me in my stall.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Anntia pawed the ground once more, than looked at Spirit and said, "You're lucky, at least you get to be ridden." Anntia then ate some of the dry hay. She stuck her head over the stall door and looked longingly to the outside.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 am

"Are you taking Anntia out into the East Pasture, Anna?", Emily said to Anna as she put a halter and led Spirit out into the East Pasture. "I don't think your mane'll blow around too much out here now. It's not so windy anymore..", Emily said to Spirit stroking through her lovely mane.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 am

Carley put the halter back on me and decided to take me out of my stall and into the East pasture.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pasture names)
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 am

"Sure, the wind has died down a little bit so I'll take Anntia out." Anna slipped a halter on Anntia and led her to the East Pasture also.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:19 am

I stand happily in the stall looking all glamorous when suddenly Louisa came in hold of just a halter and lead rope. I look at her confused and she says, "I'm taking you out into the pasture." Not wanting to go out into the pasture I turn my back on Louisa. She comes around to my face and puts the halter and lead rope on me. "I'm letting you take me somewhere I don't want to go because I trust you, I love you Louisa.", I say to Louisa.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 am

Abby stood bored in her stall pushing against her door attempting to escape. Why do the others get to go out into the pasture and I don't? And why does a horse who doesn't even want to go out into the pasture get to go out there?, Abby thinks as she tries to push her way out of her stall. Emily then seeing her doing so asks her to and goes in with a full grain bucket which Abby really enjoys.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Bored, I scratch my neck against the side of my stall and then begin looking around my stall for some grain, hay or oats. Because I am unable to find anything to eat and have nothing better to do, I randomly begin bucking in my stall until I tire myself out. Then finding my net I begin to eat it happily.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am

"Why do they keep us locked up in here when it looks like the weather is nice outside?", I say to any of the horses who are listening to me as I bash my hoof against the stall door loudly.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 am

"I know. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why do we have to be locked up in these stalls?", I sulkily say to myself and whichever other horse in listening to my sulking. Like Forest is doing, To add to the noise I begin hammering my hoof loudly against the stall door.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 am

"Abby! Holly! Start kicking at the door. Lets see how much noise we can make!", I whinny to Abby and Holly hoping they will start with me and Sanya and help us make loads of noise to annoy the horse owners. Head Bang Bouncing
Back to top Go down
Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 pm

"Yes! Lets kick! Abby, join in!", Holly said as she kicked the door and bounced against it in a very hyper mood. As she kicked she said, "Let me and my friends out into the pasture right now!!" She continued to try to bash the stall door down so she could get out of the stall and out into either of the pastures. Holly wasn't bothered which stall. She continued to kick and bang until her hooves hurt when she stopped. Bouncing Stomping
Back to top Go down
Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 pm

"Oh ok. Sure. Fine, I'll start kicking at the stall with you lot until we get out into the pasture!", Abby said to Forest, Sanya and Holly. She started bashing her foot against the stall door hardly and loudly making a load of noise and stomping and stamping throughout it. Finally Emily came to Abby with a halter and put it on Abby and led her out into the West pasture.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Holly smiled happily when she saw that Emily was heading towards her stall as well with a halter in her hand. "Come on Holly, I'll let you go out into the pasture too!", Emily said to Holly as she put the halter onto Holly and led her out to the West Pasture.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 pm

I bash my hoof against the stall pleading and begging to be let out of my stall. I begin to whinny loudly in distress asking to be let out into the pasture. I begin to cry even louder when I see Carsile walk past without coming into my stall to release me into the pasture.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:04 pm

I smile in happiness when I see that Carsile is getting a halter from the other end of the row of stalls and might be coming back to take me out into the pasture. "I hope you get took out eventually, Forest!", I say to her as I bounce up and down in happiness. Bouncing 2
Back to top Go down
Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:06 pm

I sigh in sadness when I see she has not gone into Sanya's stall yet and has not gone into mine. "Knowing mean Carsile, She's going to bring all the horses into the stalls and lock them up.. Five horses or ponies to a stable probably knowing meanie Carsile!", I say sighing to Sanya.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:10 pm

I smile in happiness when Carsile eventually comes into my stall and puts a halter onto me and leads me out into the West pasture where my other friends like Abby and Holly are. I walk happily with Carsile out to the West pasture and as I am going out of the stall I turn to Forest and say, "I hope Carsile comes and releases you into the West pastur soon, Forest!"
Back to top Go down
Forest

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 pm

I begin to feel timid and scared being on my own in the stalls and begin to whinny in fear. Finally, Carsile came to me with a halter and led me out of my stall into the West pasture.
Back to top Go down
Gem

Character
Owner: Not Owned
Breed: Paso Fino

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 am

Gem finds herself locked up in a stall after she wakes up. She begins to smash the stall up with her little foal's hooves and make a load of noise. After a couple of hours of continual door smashing, Gem finally smashes the hinges and goes galloping out of her stall and to wherever she could find.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Anntia walked in as Anna shut the stall door behind her. Anntia looked around. Forest and Sanya were out in the West Pasture now, so she could not talk to them. Anntia tossed her head, and kicked the door once. Then she drank some water before resting her head, a bit tired, and looked around one more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next