Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Share | 

First month of Spring.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri May 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Abby walked over to the end of her stall where Spirit was near to and whinnied to her.
" I'm bored in here as well. Why won't Emily just let us out into the meadow? ", Abby asked Spirit as she snorted very bored.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri May 21, 2010 12:29 pm

" She must have some reason for doing so... ", Spirit said to Abby as she snorted very loudly totally out of boredom. Spirit then began to kick at her stall door again.
"Where's Holly?", Spirit asked Abby inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri May 21, 2010 12:31 pm

"I really don't know where she is..", Abby sighed sadly as she waited for Holly to turn up from somewhere. Abby continued to sigh as she hoped Holly would turn up from somewhere. Emily then went to Abby and led her out into the West Pasture, where Holly was.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Spirit sighed as she saw Abby leaving the stalls as she waited bored yet again for Anntia or Emily.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun May 23, 2010 3:16 am

Abby was led into her stall and tied up to her hay net. " I guess I'm probably going to be groomed. ", Abby said to Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 am

" Probably. ", Spirit said to Abby. Spirit had stopped kicking at the door now. She was tired of kicking at the door and her hooves were hurting from kicking at the door so much. I really hope I'll be back in the meadow soon..., Spirit thought to herself in her stall. Emily then walked into Spirit's stall with a bridle, saddle, halter, lead rope, a little girl and the girl's mum.
The girl's mum said to Emily, "This horse looks big, Are you sure she's ok for my girl to ride?"
Emily just nodded to her, smiled and said, "Spirit is like a gentle giant usually to ride." Then she continued to put the halter on so that it just hung round Spirit's neck. Emily put the bit into Spirit's mouth and fastened the bridle onto Spirit. Spirit's saddle was then put on her back and the halter and lead rope put properly on Spirit's face on top of the bridle. Emily then led Spirit to the indoor arena with the little girl and the girl's mum following behind.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun May 23, 2010 3:30 am

"At least your lucky enough to be ridden, Spirit.", Abby said to Spirit as Spirit was led out of the stall.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 am

Abby sighed to herself. She was lonely and bored with nothing to do and no-one to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 am

Spirit was locked up in her stall and left in there. "Why have I been put in here?", Spirit whinnied loudly distressed and then began to kick at the stall door really hard with her hairy hooves.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:19 am

"At least you know how I feel.", Abby said to Spirit as she joined in stall door kicking as well. "I hate it in here in my stall.", Abby said, "And I've been stuck in here for most of the Summer so far!!"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Anntia was let into her stall. "I wonder if you'll ever get out Abby. You've been in here so long a new horse had come here. His name is ThunderBolt."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Spirit added to what Anntia had said, "He's in the west pasture, If you're ever let out into the pasture you'll probably get to see him so long as you are released into the west pasture."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:12 am

"Maybe we should release you, since it looks like everyone has forgotten about you. But how?" Anntia snorted, trying to think about what she could do to help Abby, taking a few drinks out of the water bucket.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Spirit whinnied to Emily, her owner and Abby's owner as well, "Have you forgot about Abby?" Emily just shook her head and continued with her work. Spirit sighed and hoped that Abby would some day be let out.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Spirit pawed the ground and began whinnying to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Spirit banged at the stall door more and whinnied to Anntia, "How long do you think it will be till we get out of these stables and into the field?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:46 am

Abby pushed her nose through the bars of the stable to where Spirit's stable was and said to her, "Do you think our hay's going to come soon?" Abby then leaned her head over her stable and watched for her hay net coming, not kicking or banging or anything, finally acting like a tame her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Spirit continued to bang her hoof at the door several times. She was bored, impatient and wishing Anntia would talk to her and that she and the other horses could get into the field sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:38 pm

"Honestly, I don't know when. But I hope soon." Anntia snorted, tossing her head. She was growing strangely impatient, flattening her ears against her head.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:26 pm

"I hope it's soon as well", Spirit said to Anntia, banging her hoof on the stable door again.

Spirit put her ears back, too, as she waited impatiently for some hay or feed in a bucket to come. Instead of feed in a bucket or hay, Emily came with Spirit's tack. Spirit turned around to face the back of her stable, not wanting to be ridden right now.

Emily ignores how Spirit doesn't want to have her tack on, and puts a halter on Spirit and ties her lead rope onto the empty hay net in the stable. Emily quickly groomed Spirit and took Spirit's halter off. Once the halter had been put outside the stable Emily got Spirit's bridle.

Emily put Spirit's bridle on and twisted the reins through the throat lash so Spirit would get tangled up in them and Emily placed the saddle on Spirit's back, fastening the girth quite loosely.

"I'll be back to ride you soon", Emily said to Spirit as she left the stable.

Spirit neighed sadly. Spirit wanted to go out in the pasture not be ridden. Even though she didn't want to be ridden, she didn't want to have to buck her owner off or anything to be able to run off back to the pasture. Spirit carried on facing her head into the back of the stable and her bottom to the door.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:44 pm

I get put back in my stable and I wonder where my best friend, Forest, is.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Three quarters of an hour later, Spirit is still standing there in her stable with her saddle and bridle on and no sign of Emily at all. Spirit didn't want to be ridden but she didn't want to be stood around in her stable with her heavy saddle on her back and her uncomfortable bit in her mouth either.

Spirit turned around to face the stable door and kicked at her stable door for attention. She wanted someone to have sympathy for her standing around with her tack on, one of the other horse's owners, and come and take her saddle and bridle off for her.

As time passed, Spirit was beginning to loose hope that anyone would come and untack her. It'd been about an hour now after she'd been kicking at her stable door and no-one had come to her. None of the other owners had untacked her and Emily hadn't come to ride her.

Finally, a few minutes later Emily came back with a tall lady. The tall lady looked quite old, she was carrying a dressage whip. She was wearing a navy blue velvet covered riding hat and tall boots, the type people wear in horse shows.

"Is this the horse?", The lady asked.

"Yes; This is my girl, Spirit.", Emily answered smiling, opening the stable door and standing next to her, giving her a little pat.

"What's wrong with the horse?", The tall lady, who looked about 40, said.

"The last rider who rode her, she bucked her off for no good reason; on purpose.", Emily said to the lady, clearly upset at what Spirit had done.

"I'll see what I can do with your horse.", The lady said looking at Spirit's bridle, "Do you mind if I put her martingale on? I only ride horses with a martingale on."

"No, it's fine", Emily said to the lady, passing her the martingale, "I just don't usually ride her with one."

The lady, who was a horse trainer, put the martingale on Spirit and led her out to the indoor arena without even looking at Spirit once. Spirit reluctantly followed the lady.
Back to top Go down
sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 pm

I watch as Spirit is led out of her stable by the tall, old lady. 'I hope she's not going to take me', I think to myself worried. I go, scared, to stand at the back of my stable, hoping Carsile won't let that lady take me out and ride me. I think she looks scary.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Female Posts : 43

Character
Owner: Dominic
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 pm

the boy how had seemed to have claimed ownership of naughtykat appeared at her stall, after ages of just standing in, he put some strange sort of ring in her mouth and a strange thing over her head, naughtykat saw the door open, gathered her hocks under her, leaped and... was sudenly caught by a huge pain in her mough and jaw!! OUCH!! "yeah, that stallion bit cured a few worries there!" the boy said, she had heard rumors about these before, bits designed for leading awkward horses, so strong they were capable of breaking a horses jaw, or so the rumors say. she jiggled alongside the boy reluctantly, and winneyed to her friends as she was taken away. who knows? she might just be getting a turn-out, that would be good!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Spirit hoped Naughtykat was going to be okay, as she got put back in her stable. Emily twisted the reins together then stood outside the stable talking about retraining Spirit to the horse trainer. Spirit hoped Emily wouldn't forget that she was stood here with her tack still on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next