Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring

Go down 
+8
Holly
Forest
Spirit
Angel
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
Anntia
Wildfire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

First month of Spring - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Spirit began rearing up in boredom. Rearing
After a while though she got hungry and began to graze.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Female Posts : 43

Character
Owner: Dominic
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 am

"I hate humans! he just happened to behave like a horse for a while and he behaved like a horse in an annoying way that frustrated me enough to follow him because he was IGNORING... ME!! Head Bang . Besides I got a good gallop." Naughtykat had in on the surface that she hated humans but she wasnt too sure if this was true any more, that boy intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

"But if you hate humans you hate them, Naughtykat.", Spirit told Naughtykat. "I wish Naughtykat would make up her mind if she hates or likes humans...", Spirit said to Anntia between mouthfuls of the lovely green grass from the East pasture.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm

I stretched my neck close to the fence carefully; careful not to touch it. Anna walked near the fence with halter and lead rope in hand. I know what's going to happen. I thought as Anna said, "I'm taking you to the stalls, Anntia." For once, I was happy to be taken to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 am

Spirit whinnied sadly at the fact that Anntia has been took out of the pasture. Emily then came to take Spirit in to be with Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Female Posts : 43

Character
Owner: Dominic
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 am

Naughtykat saw a car drive across the field towards her and started to gallop away from it Run she escaped out the open gate of the field and into the yard, she found electric fencing on either side of her towards the barn with the stalls, she looked back and saw the gate was closed, there wasn't enough room to jump so she eventully went into the barn and was locked into a stable where, once everyone was away she slept, but only a light sleep incase anyone was to come in. Rearing
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Anntia leapt over the fence easily and anxiously waited for Spirit. She looked around and wondered if NaughtyKat had run off somewhere, which she probably had, but where was the question. Anntia wished she could see Abby again, who she had not see in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:36 am

Spirit jumped over the fence just, being a Gypsy Vanner she wasn't right good at jumping, and stopped by Anntia.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 pm

A soon as he was free Joker ran around the slept under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm

"There's Joker!" Anntia neighed to Spirit happily. She walked near where Joker was sleeping but decided not to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Spirit followed Anntia and agreed with Anntia that it was not a good idea to wake poor Joker. Spirit looked towards the pasture gate where she saw Emily and Anna. "Emily and Anna aren't one bit happy with us for escaping, Anntia.", Spirit said to Anntia as she watched Emily and Anna walking through the pasture hold of a halter and lead rope. Spirit stood still as Emily put a halter on her and led her back to the stalls, and as she watched Anna put a halter onto Anntia to take her back in.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Carsile holds onto my halter as she walks into the field with me.

"Please remember how to be ridden when I come back, and let me catch you please, my lovely Sanya."

She hugs me and then takes the halter and lead rope off me. She tries to send me off into the meadow somewhere but I stay standing by the gate hoping she won't go. Carsile shuts the gate, pats me and walks away.

I then walk around through the meadow and begin to gallop really fast. I smile to myself as I remember what it was like when I was free in the Fire Herd. All I could wish for now would be to have my best friend, Forest, with me in the freedom of this meadow.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:29 pm

I neigh happily as I see Carsile stood at the pasture gate and I begin trotting towards her quickly before breaking into a canter. As I reach Carsile I slow down to a trot and then to a walk. I let Carsile catch me and take me in to my stable. I'm so pleased to see my owner again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5