Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+2
Abby
Spirit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Shetland Pony

First month of Spring. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 am

Holly heard Carsile walking towards all the ponies and darted off so she wouldn't be caught. Holly darted the wrong way and got caught by Carsile who took Holly back to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 am

Abby galloped off after Holly and was caught by Carsile and took to the stall.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 pm

I run away from Carsile at a fast gallop. I see her grab a short Western Riding lasso and she throws it to land around my neck. I pull away but as it begins to tighten around my neck I stop running off and think to myself, I suppose I will just have to accept defeat and be took back to my stall. Carsile walked towards me and put a halter onto me. She takes the lasso off and leads me out of the forest back to my stall.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Feeling scared being on my own in the forest I canter off after Carsile and let her put a halter on me to take me back to the stall at the same time as Forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2