Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Trail To The Beach Trail.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

Trail To The Beach Trail. Empty
PostSubject: Trail To The Beach Trail.   Trail To The Beach Trail. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Anntia stood with Anna holding her bridle as they both waited for Spirit and Emily. Anntia thought, Spirit, please come soon so Anna doesn't get impatient. Anntia smiled at the thought of Anna getting all angry and impatient because Spirit and Emily had not arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: Trail To The Beach Trail.   Trail To The Beach Trail. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 am

Emily got onto Spirit who neighed to Anntia to tell her, "I'm here and ready." Spirit walked along next to Anntia. through the Forest. She saw no sign of the beach yet.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: Trail To The Beach Trail.   Trail To The Beach Trail. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:35 am

Anntia neighed back happily as Anna mouted her. "Let's go," Anntia set off at a trot with Spirit behind. Anntia didn't know how long the trail to the beach was, and remembered Anna placing some kind of pack on the edge of the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: Trail To The Beach Trail.   Trail To The Beach Trail. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 am

Spirit looked through tree after tree after tree to then see what she thought of as the beach. Spirit whinnied to Anntia, "I've seen the beach!" A couple of minutes after Spirit had neighed that to Anntia, Emily said to Anna, "Look come on down here. We are on the beach now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trail To The Beach Trail.   Trail To The Beach Trail. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail To The Beach Trail.
Page 1 of 1