Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

Caves Trail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Caves Trail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Spirit saw some people walking out of the old ruined village. Spirit bolted away from them around the side of the village and through sandy beaches after sandy beaches back to the end of the island where they could go back to the caves or head off home. Emily asked Anna what she thought they should do.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 pm

"I, personally, think we should just let them not notice us so we don't bother them. What do you think?" Anna asked Emily. Anntia, at the sight of stranger humans, snorted, pawed the ground, and turned around sharply.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 am

Before Emily had an opportunity to say anything Spirit neighed to Anntia, "I'm scared of these people. Let's bolt away from the island and off onto the beach." She then galloped off at a bolt and scared the life out of Emily who bounced along on Spirit's back at the gallop. Spirit tuned round to see Anntia following, Catching her up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Like Spirit had noticed, Anntia galloped up after Spirit and onto the sandy beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caves Trail   Caves Trail - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caves Trail
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2