Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+4
Anntia
Holly
Abby
Forest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

First month of Spring. Empty
PostSubject: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 pm

By Carsile I am took into the Round Pen and galloped around on a long lunging rope. Carsile slows me to a canter, to a trot and then to a walk. Carsile tacks me up and then jumps on thinking I am an amazing pony for children to ride in their lessons. She tells me, "You sure can jump, maybe I shouldn't let the beginners ruin you? I'll let you be my own Show Jumping pony. I love you Forest." I've never felt such happiness or love.. EVER. I neigh back, "I love you Carsile." She leads me back to pasture slowly and peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 am

Abby was led into the round pen by Emily who wanted to train Abby some more to gallop. Abby loved to gallop so when she was in the round pen and told to gallop with the lunging whip she did so. Soon enough Emily decided to place some tack onto Abby and ride her at a gallop herself. Abby galloped as fast as she could for Emily at the slightest little kick. Soon enough for Abby, Emily dismounted and led Abby back to the Northern Pasture.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 am

Holly was very moody when she got led into the arena. She could see the pasture from where she was. When Emily tried to mount, Holly bucked into the air sending Emily flying. Emily got up and went back over to Holly. She began to cry a little and took Holly back to her stall. Holly felt guilty she made Emily upset by bucking. She sighed as she was led into the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Anntia followed Anna into the pen as Anna closed the gate. On the pen fence there was a leather saddle and bridle. Snorting, Anntia started off at a trot. Anna held in her right hand a lunging whip. With a snap of the whip, Anntia quickened to a canter. Another light touch of the whip and Anntia started to a gallop. Hooves beginning to kick up dust, Anna said rather loudly, " Halt! Stop!" Anntia halted and Anna rushed to place the tack on her. She slipped off the halter and carried in her hand a short whip. With a touch of the whip to the shoulder, Anntia started off to a gallop. She ran so fast that at one time Anna nearly flew off in the brief second she let go of the reins. A sharp pull of the reins and Anntia stopped suddenly."Great job on speed," Anna remarked. She pulled me to the East pasture.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Male Posts : 51

Character
Owner: Jessica
Breed: Thoroughbred

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Inside the ring, Jessica lunged Joker for 2 and a half hours then as a reward for doing so well she put him in the west pasture.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 am

When Amy got me up to the Round Pen she put a heavy saddle on my back and made me accept a bit in my mouth. She put a long rope onto my bit and made me trot, canter and gallop when she said so and listen to people pulling on the bit so I can be ridden. Once I am broken in, she takes me into the stalls.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Jessica lounged Joker like she did the last time for 20 minuets then brought him in. She tied him to one of the fencing pieces and put the pad with the straps and rings on it on him. She tightened the strap around Joker really tight (but not too tight.) Joker felt uncomfortable and kicked out but soon ignored it when Jessica didn't take it off. Then she put the weird halter looking thing, which she called a bridle, on him putting the cold, hard metal bit to the back of his mouth making him extremely uncomfortable. Joker kept pushing his tongue out of him mouth trying to remove the bit but it was a futile attempt. Then Jessica sent Joker back out and lounged him, she lunged him until he got used to the bit and could listen to her commands well which had taken an hour and a half. She brought him in again and stroked him feeding him a bit of a carrot.
"Jacklyn! Could you get me a training saddle and a racing saddle?" Jessica called out. At the shout Joker tossed his head but calmed right back down.
"Yeah sure." The girl Jacklyn replied. She had been walking across the yard but then turned and ran towards the shed Jessica had been in. While she waited for Jacklyn to come back Jessica removed the lounge pad from Joker.
"Here you are." Jacklyn brought the saddles over then left.
Jessica saddled Joker first with the training saddle which was light weight and had no stirrups. Joker was very uncomfortable under the saddle and as Jessica sent him out to lunge he bucked, shied, balked, bolted, and did a bunch of other things, mainly bucking, over and over trying to get the saddle off. Finally, Joker settle down some but was still agitated by the saddle and eventually Jessica brought him in.
"Alright big guy that's enough for one day." She removed all his training gear then led him back to his stall. Then went to put the training equipment away.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:27 pm

After about 20 minuets of getting Joker to calm down and stop shying from the saddle on his back. When the finally entered the pen Jessica unclipped his lead and sent him about letting him do whatever. After Joker was exhausted from bucking and just playing around Jessica clipped the lunge line on him and sent him out, putting him through his paces.
"Whoa. Good boy! Now walk on. And trot!" Jessica shouted her commands in a nice soft but firm voice. When Joker hesitated or didn't go she'd lightly toss the lounge whip at him to get him to go after Joker got everything riht on command she brought him in. Changing his saddle from the training one he had on to another one, that he assumed was the racing saddle she sent him out again. This saddle had weird metal things hanging on the side and Joker spooked a few times before settling down. Jessica sent him through his gates again a few quick times then brought him in again.
"Jacklyn could you help, Joker's doing very well in his training and excelling very quickly I want to try him with a person on. Do you want to get on him or do you want to hold him and go through his paces while I'm on him." Jessica asked a girl on the outside of the pen.
"I'll hold him while your on him. That way he can get used to you riding him when he's racing." Jacklyn took Joker's reins and lounge line.
"Alright" Jessica went to Joker's left side and mounted. Startled Joker started to back up with his head held high. For 3 hours Jessica and Jacklyn worked with Joker until he had accepted a rider and was walking around the pen and going through his gates.
"Well that's enough for today." Jessica dismounted, smiling widely.
They took of Joker's tack and gave him a thorough brushing then brought him to the west pasture.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Female Posts : 43

Character
Owner: Dominic
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Naughtykat followed Dominic towards the round pen, she stopped at the door, DOminic stood in the middle just twiddling his fingers absent mindedly, like he hadn't even noticed she wanted to follow him, but not into there! that was covered in a fenceshe whinnied Windy in distress but he only looked at her for a second then turned away again, she went nervously into the round pen, Dominic slowly placed himself between her and the door, he then quickly closed it, Naughtykat heard the gate bang and went bucking bronco mad! Rearing Rearing 2 Run Pawing Alerting Windy Run 4 Head Bang Bouncing Stomping , she eventually tired and just cantered around worredly, Dominic had already escaped away from her danger and was looking at her over the fence, he dropped in some hayledge and went away.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Naughtykat was annoyed at being behind a fence, locked up, wait she thought theres a top of that fence, if i could just get a run at t im pretty sure i could clear it, Naughtykat walked backwards staring at the fence, she let out a snort of determnation she backed onto her back legs and took a run at it! she concentrated hard on what her feet were doing, one more step, a misjudgment would ,most likely, cost her life, and take off!she tapped the top plank slightly as the flew over, on the landing she was distracted, she lost er concentration on the last second and her fore legs collapsed from under her, she managed to pick herself up with only a bit of soreness and canter on over to the east pasture to join her friends. Run 3
Back to top Go down
Gem

Gem

Character
Owner: Not Owned
Breed: Paso Fino

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 am

Gem jumped into the round pen because it was the only place to go without going back to the confinement of the stables. A boy she was unsure about was looking over the fence just waiting. After a while she went to sleep. About ten minutes later she found that there was a few strips of material around her face which the boy called 'a halter'. She was lounged round with it for hours at walk, then trot, then canter, two hours worth of gallop, canter, trot, walk. Gem was then piled up in tack. Saddles, Bridles, martingales, saddle pads, breast collars, bits, halters and more.
Back to top Go down
❤JOKER❤

❤JOKER❤

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Jessica lounges Joker through some refresher courses then gets on him. She rides him around a bit then takes him to the forest trails.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 pm

this thime Dominic was more prepared.... tied naughtykat up and but a strange belt-like thing around her chest, he put on the bridle with the horrible bit (at least it wasnt as strong as the bit he led her in!) and attached the bit tightly the the wierd belt. he then untied her and let her go! she galloped off instantly, he thought he could hold her with that wee rope!!! this was her chance!! she started to put her head down to let out a huge buck!..... and was stopped suddenly by the side riens.... she stopped dead in confusion and shock. Dominic cracked the lunge whip and she bolted for about 3 strides in shock until she saw what it was and slowed down to a trot. the side reins were vibrating at her mouth, it felt really wierd, like her head was being asked down, to do that she had the start pushing from her back end as well, she knew all of this would make her look pretty, she liked looking pretty! so off she went, looking as beautiful as a horse can get.... until Dominic shouted out "good girl!" in which her ears flattened in annoyance of doing something "good" for once!
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 pm

after working up a good sweat (this ws done easily considering how unfit she was!) Naughtykat was led away (in her more kind bit!) to continue her schooling and breaking in the indoor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 1 of 1