Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+2
sanya
Abby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

First month of Spring. Empty
PostSubject: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 am

Abby was led into the arena and then has her reins put back over her head. Emily connected a short lunge rope to Abby's bit and began to lunge her at a walk for 5 minutes, up to a trot for 5, then a canter for 5 and finally a gallop for 15 minutes before Emily jumped on and began to walk around on Abby. Abby was then told to gallop again after regaining some of her energy. Emily then slowed Abby back to a walk soon and then led her back to her stall.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:59 am

I jump my heart out for Carsile and prove to her that I am an excellent show jumpers and I can go far for her. "Your excellent, Sanya. You'll be great for my show jumping team. I've already got another at this farm and several at other farms.", Carsile told me.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:58 am

I step beautifully around the arena in walk and then trot to make Louisa happy with my dressage. Louisa tries to decide whether to let me out into the pasture or take me back to the stall and finally decides to take me into the freedom of the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:53 pm

"First we'll warm your muscles up here," Anna announced. She put Anntia on a long lead rope with an equally long lash whip. With a light touch of the whip, Anntia began to canter, then speed up to a smooth gallop. Anntia thought, This is a bit boring galloping around in circles. Oh well, I'm not going to protest. "Good, good, Anntia. Let's head to the trails. I plan to spend a long time there," Anna said holding a small, light pack.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 am

Carsile mounts me and no sooner is she on, I buck but she manages to stay on. I sigh and then pull the reins straight out of her hands. She begins to worry which gives me another opportunity to buck and have her off. Carsile gets up and depressed at not being able to ride me properly, Leads me back to my stall. I see the east pasture and pull away towards it. She tries to stop me but I am already at a flat out gallop. She runs along with me until I get to the East Pasture.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 am

Louisa takes the short lead rope off my halter and puts it down over the middle of the jump. Then she puts a long, lunge rope on my halter and begins by getting me to walk around. After that she makes me trot, I do that well and then Louisa shouts 'Canter' to me. I refuse to do it. Why should I have to run around like a weirdo?, I think to myself. She whips me with the lunging whip so I decide, She is not going to give up. I'd better do as she wants, and reluctantly begin cantering. She then tells me to gallop. I know what is coming for me if I do not gallop though so I do as she says and gallops. Louisa thinks that I am not galloping fast enough and gives me a hard, sharp whip which makes me try to gallop faster. She stays happy with my pace for about five minutes and then says, "You must gallop faster, Much faster if you are to be my perfect horse." and then whips me gentler this time but makes me gallop faster. She slows me to a walk and says, "Your a good horse. You can go back to your stall now."
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:42 am

From in the stalls I jump the gate and get into the freedom of the large, spacey, silent indoor arena. I canter around shaking, bucking and rearing every now and then. The owners of all the ponies and horses watch me cantering and galloping around the indoor arena and wonder who released me. They shrug and walk away to tend to their horse. I see no-one is around so seeing another exit/entrance to the arena I gallop over to it and clear it easily. From there I see the way out to the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:50 am

"I'll let you have a little bit of a walk first.", Emily said to Spirit as she made sure her stirrups were the correct length and mounted. She then gave Spirit a little squeeze with her legs and got her to walk. After about 10 minutes, Emily kicked Spirit gently to get her to trot and began rising while Spirit trotted. After a while she got Apirit to do a short canter for a few minutes and then took her back to canter then walk. After that she jumped off and led Spirit back to her stall.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:36 am

Emily leads Spirit into the indoor arena and helps the little girl onto Spirit. Emily takes the halter and lead rope. As soon as Emily leaves, Spirit bolts in hope of the girl falling off but she does not. Spirit finally decides to twist and buck. Once the girl has fallen off, Spirit jumps the gate of the arena and runs off to the west pasture where she knew Anntia was.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Anna took off the halter and slipped on the bridle and saddle, though there was a struggle with getting the bit in Anntia's mouth. Anntia sidestepped nervously as the man got on. He kicked Anntia rather hard and Anntia, snorting, set off at a brisk trot. The man had a short whip, and Anntia heard Anna say, "Well, I have something to do up at the office so I'll leave you here." As soon as Anna left, the man hit Anntia very hard with the short whip a few times, but the sting of the whip angered Anntia. She reared and bucked until the man flew off. She galloped off feeling somewhat guilty, heading off to the West Pasture to Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 am

Emily stood at the gate and watched while the horse trainer led Spirit into the arena. The horse trainer, who was also Emily's riding instructor, tightened Spirit's girth and got her stirrups down.

Spirit didn't like the way this horse trainer handled her and treated her. Spirit kicked out and tried to step away from the horse trainer when she had her foot in the stirrup about to mount.

The horse trainer managed to mount Spirit anyway, and Spirit kicked out quite angry at not being able to get away from the horse trainer. The horse trainer kicked Spirit on and Spirit set off at a gallop, bucking every now and again as she went.

Spirit finally managed to buck the horse trainer off. Spirit cantered to the gate where Emily was and put her head over the gate to where her owner was. Spirit felt safe by her owner.

Emily came into the arena and got hold of Spirit, as the horse trainer stood off the ground and got back up to her feet. Spirit put her ears back, she was scared the horse trainer was going to come to her and get back on.

"Will I need to back her again?", Emily asked.

"Yes you will. She is a very bad horse, to be truthful.", The horse trainer said, walking towards the gate and leaving the farm.

Emily led Spirit back to her stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 1 of 1