Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+7
Sassy
sanya
Anntia
Forest
Holly
Spirit
Abby
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Brumby

First month of Spring. Empty
PostSubject: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 am

Abby tried to pull back towards the pasture the whole way to the stall. Emily patted Abby and told her, "There's going to be a thunder and lightning storm very soon, You horses could die if you were struck by lightning." Abby reluctantly let herself be put into the stall. Emily locked Abby into the stall and went back out to the pasture to collect her other horses.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:52 am

Spirit gets brought into the stall by Emily. Spirit freely lets Emily take the halter off her and lock her into the stall. Spirit says to Abby who is in the stall next to her, "If you hadn't done what you did we could have all been left in the pasture in that storm. Well Done, Abby!"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:03 am

Holly feels very relieved when her and Anntia are both shut into the two stalls. Anntia was next to Spirit and then Holly was next to Anntia. Holly neighed loudly saying, "Aaaabbbbbiiiieeeeee!!!!", and then to her relief heard Abby's kind and gentle reply.
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 am

Carsile leads me into the stall across from where Abby is. She comes in with me and shuts the door behind her where she begins to slowly and gently groom me and then pick out my hooves.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 am

Abby looked across to Forest and neighed in delight at seeing another horse straight in front of her. She said in the neigh, "Has Carsile finally brought you in?" Abby then called out for Emily to groom poor Dark who had now wandered into the stalls all dirty.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 am

Holly wandered around her stable waiting for the storm to end and for her to be able to go back outside to graze and play in the pasture. She was missing her friends as well who were a lot further down the row of horses a part from Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 am

Abby slowly ate the hay from her hay net as she waited for the storm to finish and for her and the others to get to go back into the meadow. After a while Abby saw Emily walking down the horses talking to Carsile. They had both decided not to put there horses out in the pasture to stop them getting mud fever or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 am

Anntia ate some of the hay and looked over at Holly. Anntia hoped the storm would be over soon, too. She paced back and forth a little bit nervously as she heard some rain hit the roof above all the horses.

Last edited by Anntia on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more and edited some words)
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 am

Abby whinnied to Anntia through Spirit's stall wanting to talk to her. Abby looked around the stalls for Dark but couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:02 am

Holly pushed her nose through the gap between her and Anntia trying to nuzzle Anntia because she was a bit lonely stuck in her stall. "I want to be wild", Holly says to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 am

"Of course you do Holly, but I also know you don't want to be stuck out in that storm," Anntia looked at Abby in her stall and said, "I think Dark might come,"The rain was heavier now and hit the the roof with a louder sound.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:07 am

Abby trotted around her stable hoping for Dark to come and stay dry from the storm soon. She did not want Dark to be all wet and sad.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 am

Spirit welcomed Emily into her stable gladly because her mane is very tangled and she would love it to be groomed. Spirit was beginning to adjust to stabled life and started to feel unhappy when dirty. Spirit patiently allowed Emily to groom her mane and tail through as well as a quick groom of Spirit's whole body.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

Anntia drank a little bit of her water and looked at the horses. She hoped Dark would be alright, too.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:15 am

Abby reared up as high as she could in her stall without banging her head on the top of her stall. She could see Forest clearly from up above and remembered when she was looking down from the crest over the foals in the Fire Herd with Anntia and Holly. Abby smiled as she thought about the crest her, Holly and Anntia use to watch the foals from.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 am

Spirit wandered to the bakc of her stall to have a little snack from out of her hay net. She was very hungry. I've heard stabled horses get grain to eat, I hope I get some soon, Spirit thinks to herself as she nibbles this dry grass.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 am

Anntia allowed Emily to groom her as she also thought of the days of the Fire Herd.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 am

Out of total boredom Abby began chewing on her stable door. Abby then turned around and began eating out of her hay net. Like Spirit, Abby thought the hay tasted very dry and slightly tasteless. Abby thought of the lovely and tasty grass in the Fire Herd by the crest.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 am

As Anntia continued to eat some of the dry hay, she said, "How long do you think it will be until the rain stops? Then the pasture grass will be wet and all the more tasty."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 am

Spirit smiled as she saw Emily coming towards her stable with a bucket. Spirit reached her head into the bucket as Emily placed it down onto the floor. Spirit really enjoyed the grain she had found in her grain bucket. She ate the grain until she noticed the carrot and apple in her grain. She took a break from the grain to eat the sweets and then continued to eat the grain.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:32 am

Abby whinnied to Anntia with a disappointed look on her face, "Emily said we won't be going back out into the pasture until all the muddiness from the rain has gone. She said it might be a while since the rain is so heavy and still has not stopped, the pastures will be very dirty and muddy"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 am

"Then let's enjoy the time we have here," Anntia tried to rach the bucket full of grains but it was too far away. Emily brought it Anntia and Anntia ate the grains happily.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 am

Spirit left her grain for a moment and through the divider said to Anntia, "We each get our own bucket of grain - Somewhere in there will be a carrot and an apple!"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am

"Oh," Then Anntia realized there was a bucket of grain nearcthe back of her stall, meant for her. "Sorry," Anntia smiled and ate the grain from her own bucket.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am

Abby reached over her stall door and began to eat out of the bucket Emily was about to place into her stall. "Wait a minute, Abby, if you let me I'm going to put this bucket into your stall.", Emily says to Abby. Abby stopped for a moment and let the bucket be put into her stall. She then really enjoyed her grain and sweets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next