Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+7
Sassy
sanya
Anntia
Forest
Holly
Spirit
Abby
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

First month of Spring. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 am

Anntia snorted and watched Emily as she walked up to Abby.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Spirit put her head over the stall door in hope of getting a little pat from Emily when she past her. Spirit then listened and heard the rain was even louder than when Abby had listened. The meadows will be out of use for months if this rain doesn't stop soon, Spirit thinks to herself as she listens to the rain pouring down onto the barn roof.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Anntia paced in her stall because she was very bored. Emily walked over to Spirit after patting Abby.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Spirit listened to Carsile asking Emily if she could ride Spirit for a short trail ride though the muddy Northern Pasture in the rain. Emily told her she could so Carsile tacked Spirit up and led her out to ride her through the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Anntia watched curiously as Emily said to Anntia, "The outdoor arenas are wet, once it stops raining maybe I can take you out Anntia,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Carsile dismounted Spirit outside of the barn and led Spirit back in. She was covered in mud all up her legs and had a lot of rain in her coat. Carsile carefully took Spirit's bridle off followed by her saddle. She then groomed Spirit's coat thoroughly and cleaned Spirit's feet and legs.Carsile then left Spririt's stall.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:57 pm

"So, Spirit did you enjoy your time outside?" The rain had begun to lighten up once again, but it could be a false rain, and the rain might get suddenly heavier again.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Suddenly, a two figures, both soaked, appeared walking towards Anntia. "Yes, Anna, Anntia is here," A girl, the same age as Emily walked towards Anntia, her dark brown hair sopping wet. Anna carefully approached Anntia and said, "You're right Emily, Anntia looks wonderful, if only I could see her run a simple course," "That will have to wait until the rain stops," said Emily. "I know, let's go back to the office Emily," Anna replied, and they both walked out into the rain, whispering to each other. Anntia had liked Anna, she was a sweet girl like Emily.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:12 pm

"I saw Dark in the pasture. I wonder when he will come into the stalls?", Spirit said to Anntia. Spirit listened carefully and noticed that the rain was getting lighter but since the rain had been coming down for so long Spirit thought it would be a long time until all the horses would be back in the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:18 pm

"Yes, I wonder, but since he's been out there so long I think he's going to stay out there until the storm ends," Anntia drank some water and then ate some hay from the hat net, and the water that was still on Anntia's lips caused the dry taste of the hay to not be as bad.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 pm

I stand in the stall next to Forest and across from Spirit as Carsile walks up to me and says, "You'll be a great show jumper for me, like young Forest, I will have you!"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Anntia notices Sanya and says, "Hey Sanya, I was looking for you in the pasture, but then it started raining and all the horses are in their stalls, except Dark,"
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Spirit smiles at Sanya and says, "Carsile is a very kind and gentle rider. She is a pleasure to have on your back once you are broken in so you can carry a rider. She rode me a few hours ago through the North Pasture - In the rain."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm

"Even though it's raining I want to go into the pasture, I just want to be outside," Anntia said, then she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 pm

I stand proudly in my stall looking around at the other horses. I look out my stall to see a tall beautiful girl I strangely recognise. After a few seconds of staring at her I realize it is Louisa my old owner who set me free a few months ago. She rushes over to me and says, "Sassy!! I've found you again. My mum said I can have another horse so I'm having you back as my new Dressage Horse!!" She hugs me a lot and then finally gives me a grain bucket.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Spirit said to Anntia, "Once you go into that pasture in the rain you no longer want to go in there. It's not as nice as you think when you are actually in there getting covered in rain and mud."
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

I hear Carsile saying she can not afford to keep giving me expensive hay nets and if the rain does not stop soon I will have to go back out into the pasture. I hope with all my little horsey heart that it stops soon so I will not have to go outside in the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Spirit listens up to the rain and then says to Forest sadly, "I don't think this rain is going to stop any time soon. It is hard rain still even though it is lighter than before."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Anntia watches Sassy reunited with her old owner. Anntia smiles and is glad that the owner and horse are back with each other. "Oh, then maybe I don't want to go to the pasture," Anntia smiled once again and said, "That girl I saw earlier named Anna seemed pretty nice," Anntia looked through the divider at Holly and then refocused on the new horse.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Anntia said, "If the rain keeps up like this we'll be in our stalls for weeks,"
Back to top Go down
Forest

Forest

Female Posts : 73

Character
Breed: Chincotiuge Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:41 pm

I sigh as I hear myself that the rain is not getting much lighter. Luckily for me, Carsile goes outside for a short period and then says to Emily and Anna, "This rain is far to hard for me to put my horses out in the pasture in sadly. I'm going to have to pay for all these hay nets.."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Spirit sighed and said to Anntia, "I said that early, Anntia. I know who won't be in a stall for weeks though - Dark!"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 pm

"Yes, I know," Anntia tried to think of something she could do in her stall. She thought of nothing and decided to listen to Anna, Emily, and Carsile.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Breed: Shetland Pony

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Holly looks through the divider between her and Anntia and then says, "Has Dark still not come into the Stall? He really ought to or he'll get wet and catch a cold probably."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 pm

"Nope, Dark has not come back," Anntia sighed out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next