Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring.

Go down 
+7
Sassy
sanya
Anntia
Forest
Holly
Spirit
Abby
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

First month of Spring. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 am

Spirit neighs loudly to Emily, "I'll have that left over bit of grain!"
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am

Anntia finally stopped eating her grains and went to drinking some of the water slowly.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 am

Anntia listened carefully to the rain. It was lighter than before, that was a good sign. Maybe it would be one of those heavy yet quick storms.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 am

Abby continued to eat her grain at such a speed Emily thought that Abby thought someone was going to come along and take the grain from her.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 am

Spirit told Anntia disappointedly, "But we don't know how long this lighter rain will last for. It could last for a couple more days at this heaviness, But I hope it'll be over soon so we can go back out to pasture very soon."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:56 am

Anntia thought about telling Abby to slow down, but then decided not too, because it was Abby grain. Anntia focused on listening to the rain.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 am

Abby knew also that she should slow down at eating her grain, she did not want to be left with a nasty stomach ache from eating her grain too fast. Abby realized though it was in her nature as a wild horse to eat as fast as she could so she could eat as much grass as necessary before any other horse ate it.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 am

Anntia hoped it would not rain for days like Spirit had said.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:03 am

Spirit said to Anntia, "I hope it won't rain for days either. It would be unpleasant not being able to graze for weeks because of it - or play in the pasture."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 am

Anntia nodded and said, "I think I would get a bit crazy if we were not allowed in the pasture for weeks. I wonder how Dark is since it is now raining?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 am

Abby went to the other end of her stall to her a drink. She drank it slowly and it refreshed her nicely. She then went back to her grain bucket to finish eating up her grain.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:12 am

"I hope Dark is Ok in those pasture's in the cold, rain and mud", Spirit says, "Hopefully Emily or Carsile will bring him in if they spot him out in the rain getting soaked. I doubt they'd ever let him get all dirty out there even though he is not there own horse. He would be better off if he had an owner in this storm."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 am

"Dark told me he planned to keep his freedom, which means he probably will never have an owner," Anntia heard thunder, except it wasn't quite that loud.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 am

Abby tried to reassure everyone by telling them, "Dark is a wild horse by nature - I'm sure he will manage easily, But I still hope someone brings him in."
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 am

Spirit said to Anntia, "But thats what Dark's like. Maybe one day he will get an owner. I'm sure though he'll accept being brought in even though he doesn't have an owner."
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 am

"True," Anntia said, agreeing with Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 am

"I don't think any horse would refuse to being brought in from the rain in this weather", Spirit said to Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 am

" Even Dark," Anntia added to Spirit's sentence. Anntia drank some the water and looked at Forest and then at Holly who both weren't talking.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 am

Abby put her head over the stall door looking to see if there are any passer-bys who might like to stroke her but she sees no-one. Being a curious girl Abby kept her head over the stall door so she could see what was going on outside of her stable.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 am

Spirit whinnied a small laugh at what Anntia had added onto her sentence. "He's not that wild you have to refer to him like that", Spirit said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:34 am

Anntia stretched her neck over the stall door and the opposite way Abby was looking. She thought she saw Emily, or maybe it was Carsile.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:41 am

Spirit looked out of her stall door the same way as Anntia but she couldn't tell if it was Emily or Carsile.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 am

Anntia looked even harder and as the figure approached, Anntia was sure it was Emily, though Anntia was not sure why Emily was here, maybe just to visit the horses.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

Spirit nuzzled Emily as she walked past.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

Abby listened to the rain for a little while and it seemed to have become a lot louder since she last listened. Abby worried the horses would be in the stalls for a lot, lot longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring.   First month of Spring. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next