Horse Lords Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Lords Stables

Get boarded at Horse Lords Stables, train, and compete in competitions to win awards and prizes.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Game Weather: Sunny with high winds, High: 79, Low: 62. (Summer)

First month of Spring

Go down 
+8
Holly
Forest
Spirit
Angel
Abby
Tempting the Darkside
Anntia
Wildfire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Female Posts : 119

Character
Owner: Emily
Breed: Shetland Pony

First month of Spring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Carsile took Holly over to where Sassy was and tied her up to graze by Sassy. "I'll be back soon for you!", Carsile said to Holly as she shut the pasture gate making sure that the only horse on the loose not tied up wearing a halter and lead rope, Dark, could not escape from the pasture.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa
Breed: Arabian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 pm

I smile at Holly as I see her be tied up right next to me. "Hi Holly! Do you like being tied up with a halter when your in the pasture?", I say kind and sweetly to Holly.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 pm

"Um.. Well.. No actually.", Holly said to Sassy admitting her dislike for being tied up with a halter and lead rope. Sassy will probably persuade me as to why I should like being tied up in the pasture, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Sassy

Female Posts : 28

Character
Owner: Louisa

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:21 pm

"I like it. Don't you think you feel kind of like special, wanted and owned when you are tied up with a halter? I think it does. Once you show like or tolerance to a tighter halter your owner will probably trust you on a slightly looser halter and lead rope like Louisa does with me.", I say to Holly smiling but also showing off my long lead rope that I am tied up with.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Holly turned her back on Sassy and decided to wait for Carsile to come back to take her back into her stall, who came very quickly to Holly's happiness. Carsile untied Holly and led her back into her stall.
Back to top Go down
sanya

sanya

Male Posts : 72

Character
Owner: Carsile
Breed: Hanoverian

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 am

I stand in the pasture pulling away as Carsile begins to tie me to the pasture gate. "Oh your not going in the pasture then if you won't let yourself be tied up!", Carsile shouted at me and then took me out the pasture and back to the stall. Amy then jeered across the yard, "Is moody Carsile here." Carsile ignored her and continued walking back to the stalls.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Female Posts : 266

Character
Breed: Gypsy Vanner

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 am

Emily took the saddle off Spirit first and then the saddle and released Spirit into the pasture. "Freeeeedom!!!!", Spirit whinnied as she galloped around the pasture. ".. At last", She then added. After a good gallop around she finally stopped still and began to graze happily.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Female Posts : 345

Character
Owner: Anna
Breed: Quarter Horse

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Anna unsaddled and unbridled Anntia and released her into the East Pasture. "Yaaaay!" Anntia whinnied. She galloped gleefully and reared into the air. "Yay!" Anntia repeated.
Rearing
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:52 am

Spirit began to roll happily in the East Pasture and then continued to graze in the East Pasture. Spirit was really happy to be back, free in the East pasture. "I feel sorry for poor Sassy. She's tied up in here.", Spirit says to Anntia. Spirit then bucked and reared in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 am

"Come on Spirit. I'm coming to take you into the stall so I can groom you.", Emily said to Spirit putting a halter and lead rope onto her and leading her out of the pasture. Spirit tried to pull away from Emily and then decided to stop trying to escape and if she's going to be put in her stall, Emily will put her in. Spirit sadly walked along with Emily.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Emily opened the pasture gate and walked Spirit a little into the pasture and then took her halter off her and released her into the pasture. Spirit galloped around happily and freely. She was extra happy to be back with Anntia and galloped through the pasture and finally got to Anntia and stood happily with her.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Female Posts : 202

Character
Breed: Brumby

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Abby was led into the pasture and had her halter took off her. Abby galloped happily around, very happy to be finally free again in the pasture. Abby decided to gallop over to where Spirit and Anntia were stood. After a long gallop she finally galloped to them and stopped right between them.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Emily led Holly into the East pasture and released her in there. Holly trotted around wondering where Abby was. After a long time of trotting and wandering around Holly finally found Abby, Spirit and Anntia. She smiled as she saw them all.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Spirit smiled when she saw all these other horses had turned up in the pasture. She was happy that Abby and Holly had finally been released into the East pasture and weren't locked up in the stalls any more.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:41 pm

After galloping around a bit, Anna slipped a halter on Anntia and lead her to the stalls. Anntia pulled back, but Anna managed to get her there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:56 am

Spirit reared and bucked and tried to follow Anntia. Then Emily put a halter onto Spirit and to Spirit's delight led her off in the same direction as Anntia.
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Female Posts : 43

Character
Owner: Dominic

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:51 am

Naughtykat came back after her travels, she had been injured by a wyvern on the way, she spotted the old land and saw fences and buildings, she galloped towards her old home Run ears flat back and eyes rolling. She stopped just outside of the electric fence of the ?east? pasture, eyes rolling and ears still back she did a huge rear Rearing 2 and let out a wild snort of anger Windy , she noticed her friends being led by humans with much lighter skin than the ones at the royal morroccan stables that she had escaped from years ago. and there were girls, RIDING! that wasn't allowed! she couldn't understand any of this!
Back to top Go down
Naughtykat

Naughtykat

Female Posts : 43

Character
Owner: Dominic

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Naughtykat paced up and down the side of the fence Trotting , she could easily jump it but didn't want to give into captivity while she also wanted to be near the herd.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 am

Emily led Spirit into the East pasture and released her. Spirit galloped up to Naughtykat smiling at her. "Hi! Anntia might possibly be coming soon..", Spirit said to Naughtykat. Spirit hoped Anntia would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female Posts : 23

Character
Owner: Part owned by Amy and Carley
Breed: Welsh

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 am

Carley took my halter off me and released me into the East pasture. I trotted off around the pasture looking for the other horses and went over to Naughtykat and Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 am

"Here I am!" Anntia cantered over near Spirit and NaughtyKat. Anntia noticed NaughtyKat and said, "You don't have to be afraid or something like that, these people are nice."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 am

I push my nose against Anntia nuzzling Anntia friendly when she first saw her not really ever meeting her before.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 am

Spirit was happy to see her best friend Anntia in the pasture as well as her other friend, Naughtykat. Spirit nuzzled both Anntia and Naughtykat, and then nuzzled Angel.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 am

I stand still wondering about Anntia for a few minutes and then I remember that I know Anntia from when all us horses lived in the Fire Herd, Autumn Herd, Water Herd and other herds at Horse lords.
Back to top Go down
Anntia

Anntia

Character

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 am

"Hello Angel." Anntia said, nuzzling her back. Then she nuzzled both Kaughtykat and Spirit. Anntia also remembers the days of the Fire Herd and such, but quickly looks back to reality.

Last edited by Anntia on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First month of Spring   First month of Spring - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First month of Spring
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next